The Merdeka Young Talent Program (MYTP) is a structured two-year development program aimed at selected outstanding graduates to become future leaders within Merdeka Group. It equips them with the knowledge, job experience, coaching, and mentoring from industry experts.
During the program, trainees will develop:
- A comprehensive understanding of various stages of the company’s businesses, from exploration, production, and support across all operating companies.
- Management skills and technical expertise to think comprehensively and aplly them technically.
- Management skills to lead and interact with diverse teams, adapt to changing environments, and proactively solve problems.
For more details about the program and the application process, please visit this page.
All of Merdeka’s sites
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in:
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical & Instrumental Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Geological Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Occupational Health and Safety (OHS)
from a reputable Indonesian/Overseas University with maximum 3 years of professional experience
2. Minimum 3.30 out of 4.0 GPA scale or equivalent.
3. Good command of English. Mandarin proficiency is an advantage.
4. Maximum 25 years old for Bachelor’s (S1) or 27 years old for Master’s (S2).
5. Having strong analytical thinking and presentation skills.
6. Leadership experience in campus or student organization is a plus.
7. Having the ability to perform well both independently and in a team.