PT Merdeka Copper Gold Tbk (Merdeka) is a holding company with operating subsidiaries engaging in mining business activities, encompassing the exploration and future production of gold, silver, copper, and other related minerals, and mining services. Merdeka today consists of five main assets as follows:
- Tujuh Bukit Gold Mine
- Tujuh Bukit Copper Project
- Pani Gold Project
- Wetar Copper Mine
- Wetar/Morowali Acid Iron Metal Project
As a fast-growing world-class Indonesia mining company, Merdeka is determined to be ‘The Global Leader in the Indonesian Mining and Metals Industry’.
Merdeka Young Talent Program (MYTP) Class of 2023 Is a two-year structured development program that targets selected outstanding graduates to be Merdeka’s future leaders by equipping them with the right knowledge, job experience, coaching, and mentoring from the best mentors in the industry. It focuses on preparing graduates to assume leadership responsibilities within PT Merdeka Copper Gold and its subsidiaries.
During the program’s journey the trainees will develop:
- A thorough understanding of the company’s myriad of businesses at different stages – from exploration to production to support, across all operating companies.
- Management acumen and technical skills enable them to think from a higher vantage point and at the same time operate at the technical level
- A repertoire of people management skills to lead and interact with diverse teams, adapt to changing environments and be proactive in problem-solving.
More details on the program and application process can be found on this page.
All Merdeka’s sites
- Bachelor’s /Master’s degree in:
- Geological Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Metallurgical/Chemical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Civil Engineering (Geotech & Hydrology)
from a reputable Indonesian/Overseas University with maximum 3 years of professional experience
- Minimum 3.30 out of 4.0 GPA scale or equivalent
- Good command of English. Mandarin proficiency is an advantage
- Maximum 25 years old for Bachelor’s (S1) or 27 years old for Master’s (S2)
- Having strong analytical thinking and presentation skills
- Leadership experience in campus or student organization is a plus
- Having the ability to perform well both independently and in a team
Submission and Deadline:
Please send your application through the Google Form: bit.ly/MYTP2023 no later than 23 Oktober 2022.